Here at everydayhero we take your right to privacy very seriously.
When creating an everydayhero supporter page, you are more than welcome to edit your account details to reflect only the information you would like to have showing on the page!
To do this, just follow these easy steps!
1. Log in to your everydayhero account
2. Once on your dashboard, click your name in the top right hand corner
3. Click 'Account'
Simply put your own name or your child's name, a space and then a full stop under 'Full Name'.
4. Go back to your dashboard by clicking your name at the top right hand corner
5. Visit your supporter page by hovering over the relevant event page and clicking 'visit page'
6. Underneath your profile picture, click 'Edit this Supporter Page'
7. Under 'Page Title', enter your own name or your child's name, a space and then a full stop
8. Click 'Save Changes' to confirm the change
You're all done! Your supporter page has been sucessfully changed and your name will show as intended.
If you would like more information about our commitment to keep these personal details secure please click here.
Alternatively, please don't hesitate to contact our everydayhero support team directly.