There are lots of events registered with everydayhero that you can participate in to raise money for your chosen charity.
To get started with your very own fundraising page, please follow these easy steps!
1. Visit our website - www.everydayhero.com/au
2. Simply search for your event in the white search tab
3. Click "Event" to select from the list of events that are live
4. Click on the event to visit the event microsite and select "Start Fundraising" to create your page!
5. If you are registering to the event, follow the prompts and once registered, you'll be directed to set up a fundraising page straight from there.
6. Choose if you are signing up for an everydayhero account via Facebook or with email and follow the prompts.
7. Now you're ready to create your fundraising page!
8. Select the charity you wish to support, enter a name for your page and then your date of birth.
9. Great, you've just created your fundraising page!
From here, you can upload a profile picture, write your story, create a team and spread the word via social media.
Are you look for an event to participate in?
We've created a handy list of some events you may wish to get involved in!
Simply click "Events" in the bottom right hand side of the page
3. From there you will be able to browse through all the major events scheduled in your state.
4. Underneath your event you will see two options which can take you to the events general website, or to the registration page.
Please note: If registrations are not yet open for the event, you will only see an "Event Website" link.
If you are registering to the event, follow the prompts and once registered, you'll be directed to set up a fundraising page straight from there.
HANDY HINT: Remember, creating a fundraising page is not registering for the actual event! To register for the event, please go to the event website directly.